DIGITAL MARKETING ASSOCIATE
WE’RE GROWING OUR DIGITAL TEAM.
Want to work for a kick-ass, fun-loving, hardworking team of marketers, designers, PR specialists, writers, digital doers and web geniuses? We have an award-winning and exceptionally talented team, and office dogs – need we say more?
Current Position: Digital Marketing Associate
Please find the full description for the Digital Marketing Associate role listed below. If you think you would be a good fit, please email one single PDF document that includes:
- A cover letter that helps us understand what we would gain if you joined our team and three words people use to describe you and why.
- Your resume (that does not have a headshot or objective statement).
digital associate job description
Position type: Full-time
Reports to: Digital Director
The Digital Associates plays a crucial role in 8THIRTYFOUR’s digital marketing efforts, with a primary focus on SEO, PPC advertising, website support, and reporting.
The following are the primary responsibilities of the Digital Associate
- Digital Strategies: Creation, execution, and evaluation of digital strategies. Though strategic work will be done in close coordination with the Digital Director, is expected that over the duration of the time spent with 8THIRTYFOUR, strategic thinking continuously improves.
- Search Engine Optimization: Manage and execute ongoing SEO campaigns for digital clients, in conjunction with Content Associate. Includes both on-page and off-page SEO tactics.
- Digital Advertising: Build, manage, and optimize all digital advertising campaigns through Google Ads and social media advertising platforms. Implement and leverage A/B testing, conversion tracking, and other tools to monitor and improve campaign effectiveness.
- Website Production: Perform various tasks throughout website production and management projects, including but not limited to the creation of sitemaps, wireframes, and content requirements. Review designs for best practices in usability and user experience. Manage content entry, and QA review process, working closely with other team members.
- Website Management: Manage content revisions, limited programming modifications, routine site backups, troubleshooting, and other routine maintenance tasks within existing (live) websites. Work directly with development team as needed.
- Email Marketing: Assist in creating strategies for and executing email marketing initiatives, leveraging tools such as segmentation, A/B testing, personalization, nurture programs, and more.
- Social Media: Ensure social media content is in line with strategies and best practices, leveraging data to monitor and evaluating performance.
- Media: Manage podcast and video production technologies, working with relevant parties to ensure proper execution.
- Configuration of proper analytics and conversion tracking for all digital campaigns
- Manage and execute client reports and analyses for all campaigns
- Track all changes in changelogs
- Provide analysis and strategic recommendations based on client objectives
Culture at 8THIRTYFOUR is paramount to our success, and is communicated through our core values. Successful team members live out our core values, every day, always going above and beyond.
- We fix it
- We know our shit
- We put you first
- We work harder than the rest
- We are not assholes
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 1+ year working experience in digital marketing field
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics & Tag Manager)
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics Certifications